5.10.14

DOROTHY PERKINS DENIM DIARY



Dorothy Perkins, the British high street brand, just finished conducting its DP Denim Contest! I was clearly very excited when they reached out to me and asked me to be the face of this exciting competition. This instagram competition encouraged customers to post pictures of how they style their denim and winners received pieces from DP's new Denim Collection. 

This post is basically my DP Denim Diary; showing you all how I personally styled 7 pieces of DP denim! Take a look, and I hope you too will get inspired to rock denim no matter the occasion. 






Basking in the lights of New York wearing white DP denim shorts in Times Square!


Took a stroll around Boston in the 'BAILY' - the ultra-stretch skinny jean!


Went for an edgy downtown look in 'LYLA' - high waisted tube pants. 


Seaside splendor in my favorite leather jacket and DP denim dress!


A coastal escape wearing double DP denim!


Casual business look in Boston wearing DP leather + denim pencil skirt.






xx


Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment